Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Review of 'Touch of Power'




Title: Touch of Power
Author: Maria V Snyder


Blurb:
Avry is being hunted, just as she's about to be killed she's rescued by a group of stranger's. Avry doesn't really like these men and reluctantly agrees to go with them. She starts calling the men family and grows to love them but, soon she discovers that her rescue comes at a price..But what is it?


My Review:
I was lucky enough to get this book to review for a competition. I would never approach this book in a book shop and I'd never heard of Maria V Snyder. The plot is great, there are twists and turns along every corner just when you least expect them too!! I couldn't put the book down and through the day I was itching to pick it up again. Whenever I said just 1/2 more pages I'd end up reading a whole chapter! Everything is fab in this book and the only way I can fault it is book 2 isn't out till 2013 - I am deffo gonna get my hands on that copy!! He he! Overall, an incredible story, it certainly gets the thumbs up in my book!


xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!