Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Review of 'A Year Without Autumn'




Title: A Year Without Autumn
Author: Liz Kessler


Blurb:
If you could look into the future - would you look? Jenni Green doesn't have a choice. On her way to visit her bestfriend she is mysteriously transported 1 year forward in time. How did she get here? And more importantly, how does she get back?


My Review:
I really enjoyed this book, from the first page I knew that I was going to love this book! I'd always wanted to read this book and I'm glad that I did! I read this one day - I just couldn't put the book down,  it was that good!! Near the end I was urging Jenni to do the right thing and I was so scared that if she didn't, the past would me the same - a tragic past for her best friend Autumn and family! The relationship between the 2 girls was really nice, you could tell they were close and the bond between the characters came through clearly in the author's writing. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this book and it was a great tale of friendship, love and how the past and future can be a daunting, frightening place...


xxxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!