Sunday, 1 April 2012

Review of 'Marshmallow Skye'




Title: Marshmallow Skye
Author: Cathy Cassidy


Blurb:
Skye and Summer Tanberry are identical twins, and Skye loves her sister more than anything else in the world. They do everything together, but lately Skye's been feeling like second-best - it's the story of her life. And when her friend Alfie confesses he's fallen for Summer, not her, it hurts.


Skye wants to be her own person, but with an effortlessly cool twin, how can she? Will Skye ever step out of Summer's shadow and find her own chance to shine?


My Review:
At first this book comes across as quite spooky in the first couple of chpaters and is based on a ghost that supposedly died because of doomed love - like Romeo and Juliet. I read this book in 2 days and I really enjoyed it! I felt connected with the character of Skye and any feeling she had I could feel it too. 


The story is really good and the ending was interesting all the things in the middle of the book linked in at the end.


This book is the second in the chocolate box girls series and I think that you should read the first book first as some events that happen in this book are due to the previous books.


Overall, I REALLY enjoyed it!!


xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!