Thursday, 12 April 2012

Review of The Mummy With No Name


Name: The Mummy With No Name
Author: Geronimo Stilton 


Blurb:
Halloween and Egypt and mummies... oh, my! I admit it, I am a 'fraidy mouse. Halloween scares me out of my fur! This year, I got an urgent message from my friend, Professer Sandsnout, just before Halloween. He needed my help, so I rushed off to the Egyptian Mouseum to find him. But I didn't expect to find real, live mummies, too! Oh, what's a 'fraidy mouse to do?


My Review:
I don't know why but I just really like these books. Certain words are in different colours and fonts. The stories are simple and easy to read. It didn't take me long to read as it is only 98 pages long. I like that because it's based  in Egypt you get little facts about Egypt so it's educational aswell. The characters are really nice and you get to know them through the different books. 


It's a book for younger readers and I have been reading these books since I was 8 but I still like these books several years on as a nice easy read to give my eyes a rest.


I still really like these books and I can't really complain about these books.


xxx









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!