Sunday, 8 April 2012

Review of Noughts and Crosses

Title: Noughts and Crosses
Author: Malorie Blackman


Blurb:
Callum is a nought - a second class citizen in a world run by the ruling crosses...


Sephy is a Cross, daughter of one of the most powerful men in the country...


In their world, noughts and Crosses simply don't mix. And as hostility turns into violence, can Callum and Sephy possible find a way to be together?
They are determined to try.


And then the bomb explodes...


My Review:
At the start of this book I couldn't really get into it and then suddenly, something clicked and I just LOVED this book! I could hardly wait to get home and pick the book up. I was experiencing every emotion and I was gripping the pages in anticipation just waiting to see what would happen next!


This book is written from the view points of Sephy and Callum - they each have a completely different view of life but they are best friends. Every chapter takes another turn and I could NEVER predict what would happens next.


I cannot wait to read the next book - Knife Edge -  and this book is only for 12+ or teen as there're swear words and other scenes not suitable fore younger readers.


xxxx










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!