Monday, 7 January 2013

Review of Matched

Title: Matched
Author: Ally Condie
Series: Book 1

Blurb:
On her 17th birthday, Cassia meets her match. Society dictates he is her perfect partner for life.

Except he's not.

In Cassia's society, Officials decide who people love. How many children they have. Where they work. When they die.

But, as Cassia finds herself falling in love with another boy, she is determined to make some choices of her own.

And that's when her whole world begins to unravel...


My Review:
I read this book AGES ago and kept meaning to put a review online and seen as I have a lazy day I thought I'd do it now. This will be a quick and short review.

This book didn't blow me away, I didn't love, didn't hate it. I found that nothing really happened in it until the very end.

I did like the futuristic world and how everything works in the future. Everything was very structured and it sounded like you had NO freedom whatsoever.

I think that this book is quite good and I would like the next book in the series but I'm not craving it desperately! I would like to read it and find out what happens next, but I can wait.

X X X

P.S. Sorry this is very short.

P. P. S. Hope you had a good new year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!