Saturday, 12 January 2013

Review of Miranda Hart: Is It Just Me?

Title: Miranda Hart: Is It Just Me?
Author: Miranda Hart

Blurb:

Of all the books on the shelf, just look what you've gone and picked up! Give yourself a round of applause, even if you're in public. I dare you. What a lovely moment that would be. I advocate that as much as adults galloping or people wandering into an optician to try on the most unflattering and amusing glasses for no good reason. It's what I call 'making your own fun'. Because you really have to, don't you? Lets face it, life does have a tendency to throw up difficulties...

My Review:

I got this book for Christmas and was SO excited to get this book! I'm a huge fan of Miranda and eagerly got reading as soon as I'd finished some other books.

The book is split into 18 chapters and Miranda talks to her 18 year old self.

There isn't really a story to this book and it's more of an advice/funny anecdote book. 

This book was typical Miranda and I found it really funny! This book seemed to teach you important life lessons without being heavy.

There were little funny stories and sketches which were cool to rid. There were pit stops and little tasks to do.

Overall, I think this book was very Miranda, a good, funny read and would recommend of you like her stuff


X X X X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!