Friday, 8 February 2013

E-books Vs Paperbacks

This post is going to be something that I don't normally write, but time for change on this blog! If you have anything that you want me to write about, let me know in the comments!

Anyway, e-books V paper books. I own a kindle and have MANY books crammed onto my bookshelf! I love a good old book, the feel of the pages, the smell of the book. How you grip your book with a anticipation and how you can admire the cover in COLOUR!

However, you can't deny the convenience of an e-reader. How you can take thousands of books around with you in one lightweight package. I do like how the pages on an e-reader are like book pages, but, they still lack the realness.

I find the with my kobo the prices are REALLY expensive! £6.99, you might aswell just the buy the book. That's my only big criticism for the kobo but I still like it.

What's your opinion on this controversial issue? Let me know in the comments! If you enjoyed this blog post, let me know an I'll do some more posts like this.

Bye guys!
Tash
Xxx :P



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!