Saturday, 9 March 2013

Review of The Hunger Games

Title: The Hunger Games
Author: Suzanne Collins
Series: The Hunger Games Trilogy

Blurb:

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR

Winning will make you famous. Losing means certain death.

In a dark vision of the near future, twelve boys and twelve girls are forced to appear in a live TV show called the Hunger Games. There is only one rule: kill or be killed.

When sixteen year old Katniss Everdeen steps forward to take her sister's place in the games, she sees it as a death sentence. But Katniss has been close to death before. For her, survival is second nature.



My Review:

OMG! Words cannot describe how much I LOVE this book! I was gripped from the very beginning. The only thing I didn't like was that I didn't pick the book up sooner. I devoured every page of it. Loved every word of it! I have nothing but praise for this book!

I was constantly in suspense and would never have guessed what would've happened next. I'm not going to summarise the plot because I don't want to give anything away and I think that you should all read this book to find out what happens!

I have ordered book 2 and it is on its way so I'm sure a review will be up here as soon as I've read it!! I now need to see the Hunger Games film!! (Did You Know: that Catching Fire is going to be made into a film aswell)?! Happy Times!

Anyway, I am in love with this book - read it and you won't regret it!

It is now one of my favourite books (and that takes some beating)!

X X X X X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!