Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Review of Rainbow Beauty: Strawberry Summer

Title: Rainbow Beauty: Strawberry Summer
Author: Kelly McKain
Series: Rainbow Beauty (book 2)

Blurb:

Abbie's life is one big whirlwind as she juggles the booming business at Rainbow Beauty with her blossoming romance with heart-throb Marco. The second in a heart-warming series full of lush lotions, fabulous friendships and teenage crushes from best-selling author Kelly McKain.

My Review:

I recently read the first book (review here) and I really enjoyed it, so I went and purchased the 2nd book on Kindle. This book follows on from the last. It's now the summer and Abbie's brain is bursting with ideas for Rainbow Beauty. The business is booming and Abbie's all loved up with Marco, everything seems great. However, Abbie longs to see her dad again, whilst everyone else think that he should just be left. Throw in a bad review in the local paper and business starts to fold. Abbie and her sisters need to come up with an idea and fast before they have to close down...

I'm really enjoying this series and can't wait to read the last book. They're just really nice, easy reads. I love the sound of all the products, they just sound so appealing and relaxing.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this book and series if you're looking for an easy read! :)

X X X X X   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!