Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Review: Suzy P and the Trouble with Three

Title: Suzy P and the Trouble with Three
Author: Karen Saunders
Series: Me, Suzy P (2)
Publisher: Templar Publishing

Blurb:

Suzy's off camping with her family and best mate Millie. Yep, you heard right... camping!

As if being stuck in a caravan in rainy Wales for two whole weeks weren't bad enough, to make matters worse, Mum's best friend's daughter, super glam (and super snooty) Isabella is coming too. When Millie starts spending all her time with Isabella. Suzy is devastated. Can her friendship with Millie survive when three is most definitely a crowd?

My Review:

This book follows on from Me Suzy P, which I reviewed last year. I really enjoyed the last book and couldn't wait to receive this one!

As soon as I started reading this I was instantly sucked back into the clumsy world of Suzy and her friends. Suzy reminds me of myself slightly so I could relate to her easily. This time, moody Isabella turns up and has to live with Suzy and her family whilst her mum finalises a divorce. Isabella comes from Italy and is what Suzy describes as a 'Mulberry girl'. She's snooty, sour and rich.

When Suzy's mum wins a caravan the Puttocks, Isabella and Millie (Suzy's friend) set off on a camping holiday. Let's just say not everything goes to plan for Suzy and she ends up in A&E multiple times during the holiday...

Throw in a camping competition, some fit boys and a pregnant sister, you can tell that the holidays going to be very interesting.

I really enjoyed this book and I like the style Karen Saunders writes in. She's very funny and has a style that sucks you into the pages.

I really like the Suzy P series and would recommend the books if you're looking for a fun read!

X X X X X 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!