Friday, 21 March 2014

FF (7)

Want to join Follow Friday? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This weeks question is...

How have your reading habits changed in the past few years? Did you get interested in a new genre? Do you read more? Less? Why do you think your habits changed, if they did.

I've always loved books from a very young age. I would always have a book on the go. I was a massive reader in primary school, but as I've got older I do go through stages of how much I read. Sometimes I will read mountains of books and magazines, other weeks I struggle to read anything. I think it depends on how much homework I have. At the moment I have 2 projects, science homework, Spanish homework and art homework, so at the moment, reading isn't a priority. But, when I have next to nothing I will devour books. 

I haven't really changed genres majorly, I dip in and out of every genre so that hasn't really been affected. The only thing that's changed is how often I read. 

Have your reading habits changed?

post signature


3 comments:

  1. Funnily enough, I've started reading more, even though I have more work. I have a feeling that will change next year though when I move schools :/

    Old Follower
    My FF .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. It's definitely hard to keep reading when you're in school. It gets easier as you get older.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm taking graduate class and it's hard to balance school work and reading! But I get to squeeze in a couple of books (or more) in there. LOL :)

    Here's My FF :) New follower via Bloglovin :)

    Camille @ Girl meets Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!