Friday, 28 March 2014

FF (8)


Want to join Follow Friday? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This weeks question is...

Snap it Time! A picture is worth a thousand words. Anything and anything. Just give us a pic.


I'm hopefully going to be doing the Carnegie book awards! Let me know if you have read any of the books and what you thought of them!

Image from http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-07-12/hailstones-surround-a-flower/4127012

I have just walked home in a thunder storm! There was massive hail, rain, thunder and lightening and to top it all off a car came past and splashed me! 

post signature






5 comments:

  1. Hey
    I'm a new follower. Your'e blog is great.
    - worn-out-pages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh the hail pic is so beautiful!!!! Although I say that storm may have been scary.
    New bloglovin follower =)
    here's my F&F
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hail pic, but I wouldn't want to be caught out in the storm! New GFC follower.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hail picture is beautiful! :D

    By the way, I've finally gone around to doing my Liebster Award post. So sorry for the delay and thank you so much for nominating me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!