Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Liebster Award

Hello!

Today I have a different post for you all today, it's very exciting as I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! Thanks to Ramblings of a Bookworm for nominating me! 

If you haven't heard of the Liebster Award, here are the rules:

What is a Liebster Award:
"Liebster Award" is an award given to bloggers by bloggers aiming to spotlight amazing new blogs with less than 200 followers. There are so many great blogs out there and Liebster Award post is a great way to get to know about them.
Here are the rules:
List 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions asked by whoever nominated you.
Ask 11 new questions to 9 bloggers with less than 200 followers (You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you).
Go to their blog and tell them that they have been nominated and leave a link to your post.

Ok, so 11 facts about me:

1. Merlin is my favourite TV show.
2. I'm an incredibly sarcastic person.
3. I love reading magazines as well as books.
4. My dream is to work for a magazine or newspaper.
5. I was born on the 3rd October 1999, which makes me a Libra.
6. My favourite colour is blue!
7. I love languages and would love to learn more German, Italian and French!
8. I hate Geography - I think it's the worst subject in the world and I can't wait to drop it!
9. My favourite bands and Suede and The Tears.
10. I'm an only child!
11. I am complete and utter spelling, grammar and punctuation nerd!

Now I have to answer the questions set to me:

1. Why do you love to read and blog? 
I've always read so much and then I entered a competition and you had to do a video review of a book, I thought I could do that, then I discovered blogs and decided to start my own.

2. What are your hobbies?
Blogging is my main hobby, then reading and writing.

3. What kind of person are you, describe in three words.
I'd say sarcastic, mad and determined.

4. Fictional Crush?
Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our StarsName three things you hate?
One Direction, overly soppy people and fish.

Favourite Book(s)/Series.
At the moment it's The Hunger Games

If you could live in a fictional world ( Narnia, Hogwarts, Middle Earth etc) where would you live?
Narnia!

What have are you studying/ have you studied ?
At the moment I study everything, but hopefully next year I'll be History, Spanish, Art and Media (along with Maths, English and Science)

Any Blogging advice?
Keep going, always make sure you're enjoying blogging. Don't post because you feel you have to, post when you want to.

Favourite Movie(s)/TV show(s).
Merlin!

Your role model(s) or inspirational person(s).
I wouldn't say I really had a role model or inspirational person. 

11 Questions from me:

1. How long have you been blogging?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. Favourite book(s)?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
5. Fictional Crush?
6. Favourite film?
7. Have you got a quote that you live by?
8.  Do you have any other hobbies/interests?
9.  Favourite thing about blogging?
10. What has blogging taught you?
11. Blogging Advice?

I nominate...
Kristen
Rebecca
Ethpages
Isabelle
Jess
TeenBookHoots
Obsessive Compulsive Reader
Rimsha
Cassi



post signature
1

2

11 comments:

  1. Loved reading your post! check out my blog http://justjone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination Tash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Thanks for the nomination, too! Fellow only children unite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and also thank you for the nomination but you are not supposed to nominate the blog that nominated you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, sorry totally forgot about that! :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Tash, congrats on being nominated! :D So sorry it's been 2 weeks since you've contacted me and I still haven't come around to congratulate you!!! I'll get my response up soon and let you know :)

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for a Liebster Award..
    http://gatewaytodifferentworld.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!