Saturday, 8 March 2014

FF (5)

Want to join Follow Friday? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

Sorry this is a bit late! Follow Friday completely slipped out of my mind! 

This week question is...

 Recommend some of your favourite back-list books - books that are at least a few years old (I’m thinking 5-10 years old rather than classics)


My favourite back list book are:

1. Radiance - Alyson Noel
2. The Amazing Story of Adolphus Tips - Michael Morpurgo
3. Running Wild - Michael Morpurgo

post signature


4 comments:

  1. Hi! I haven't heard of the books you chose... I'll have to check them out! :)

    New follower :)
    Michelle
    http://myythmaker.blogspot.com/2014/03/feature-follow-back-list-books.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these so I'll have to check them out :D
    Following you on GFC :)

    My FF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard great things about running wild. Nice choices!
    Jessi @ The Book Cove

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard about any of these books before. That's why I love these F&F posts I can find so many new books to check out! New follower =)
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!