Friday, 11 April 2014

FF (10)

Want to join Follow Friday? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read!

This weeks question is.......

 Tell us about a book that you didn’t like and why we shouldn’t read it (as nicely and respectfully as possible)

I haven't had many books that I haven't liked, but one book that I absolutely hated was Code Name Verity. I think it was one of last years Carnegie books. Gosh, it was awful. I liked the time period it was set in, I liked the idea of the story but when I actually started reading it, it was just endless pages of waffle. I got to about page 60 and didn't have a clue what was going on. I had to stop reading it as I didn't understand and just generally hated the book. 

I definitely wouldn't say read it; it's probably the worst book I've ever read, or have attempted to read. 
post signature


3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of the book before, and I'll definitely avoid it.

    New bloglovin' follower, have a great weekend =)

    My FF
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Too bad you didn't like it. It's one of my all time fav YAs. But it did take at least 50% of the book before I understood it.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey happy weekend! I've never heard of those books before. I'm sorry you didn't like it.

    New follower via bloglovin and GFC.
    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!