Friday, 25 April 2014

FF (12)

Want to join Follow Friday? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read!

This weeks question is....

Have any pets? Tell us or show us

In short, no, I don't have any pets. When I was younger I always had a pet. We had a cat called Twinkle who we gave to my uncle as my mum became allergic to cats. I don't remember her incredibly well, but she followed me round when I had hurt my wrist. It was quite spooky because she knew that I'd hurt it, it was like she could sense it. I don't remember much else about her but she's still with my uncle now. I the got a rabbit called Dexter who did nothing and then sadly died. Then I had another rabbit who I named, Dolly, I loved her - she had so much personality. You could play tig with her and she was so comical. But sadly, she got ill and died. :(

I also had 3 hamsters. I can only remember 2 of their names, Bubble and Squeak. They were brothers and they were violent - I don't think they liked each other very much! I came home day to find that one of them had bitten off the other's ear!

Those are all the pets that I have had. Have you had any pets?

post signature


3 comments:

  1. Bless your heart! You need some new fur babies! :) I still remember my childhood pet Fuzzy too. Good memories. I am an old bloglovin follower! Happy Friday!

    http://sarcasticpalmtree.blogspot.com/2014/04/feature-follow-friday-pets.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alot of sad stories there :( . New GFC follower! My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower; check out my FF-related giveaway for a signed ARC of my next YA, FERAL: http://hollyschindler.blogspot.com/2014/04/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!