Friday, 4 April 2014

FF (9)

Want to join Follow Friday? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read!

This weeks question is.......

Late April Fools. What was the best prank you’ve played or had played on you? Share!

If I'm honest, I've never had a prank played on me or me play a prank on someone else - I'm just too nice! But, I do have quite a funny prank that my mum played on someone who she didn't like working with.

Basically, she cut up yellow postage notes and placed them in his cheese sandwiches so when he bit into them he got a mouthful of postage note...

Another time was when she taped the phone down with double sided tape so when he got a call, the whole phone came with him when he picked it up.  
post signature


5 comments:

  1. Ooh, those are great pranks! I would have loved to see his face :) I'm also not really a prank person so I know what you mean.

    Old Follower
    My FF .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I totally had to laugh at that postage note thing! I'm now following via Bloglovin'!

    You can find my FF HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your mom's sense of humor! The post-it note prank was great. New GFC follower.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto @tpam. Your mom's cool for having the guts to do such things.

    New GFC & bloglovin follower here. Here's My FF.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!