Friday, 2 May 2014

FF (13)

Want to join Follow Friday? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read!

This weeks question is....

  Tell us about one of your hobbies that is NOT reading.

I really enjoy blogging. Blogging is probably my favourite hobby. A lot of people don't count it as a hobby and say that it's not very hard. But blogging is a serious hobby! You never switch off from it, constantly thinking about what to put in your next post, if you need any photos, links. It's quite a demanding hobby but I love every second of it - my blog is like my little baby. I love it and would never want anything to happen to it!

Also, I also really enjoy writing and photography! :)

post signature







3 comments:

  1. Counting blogging as a hobby never occured to me but you are absolutely right, it is.

    New bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it's taken so long but finally followed back on Bloglovin!

      Delete
  2. Haha, I didn't think of including blogging but I love it too!

    Old Follower
    My FF .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!