Friday, 23 May 2014

FF (16)

Want to join Follow Friday? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read!

This weeks question is...

Question of the Week: Have you ever convinced someone to read a book, a series, or a whole genre? What book(s) and who was it? Did they like it?


I convinced my mum to read The Fault in Our Stars, she enjoyed it as much as me and we are both super excited for the film!! Today my friend also asked to borrow it as I'd convinced her to read it - she was excited to read it and I hope she enjoys it as much as myself and my mum!!




post signature
1

2

4 comments:

  1. Our book club encourages reading just about EVERYTHING! We vote on monthly group reads to discuss. Sometimes we hate 'em; sometimes we love 'em. The most important thing is to have fun, right?

    I haven't gotten around to The Fault in Our Stars...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read that one, I'll have to check it out.
    I'm an existing follower on Bloglovin'.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love it when a movie comes out of a book you loved and suddenly everyone is desperate to read your copy of the book! I haven't read TFIOS yet because it somehow doesn't seem to draw me in, but my sister loved it after I told her to read it! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you had a great weekend so far!
    My Friday Memes
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! New follower here. I absolutely love The Fault in Our Stars, I reread it several times. Such a tear-jerker. So glad that you shared it with your mom and friend.

    Vanessa @ Bluest Ribbon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!