Friday, 9 May 2014

FF (14)

Want to join Follow Friday? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read!

This weeks question is...

Question of the Week: What living author or authors would you like to have dinner with? 


I'd love to have dinner with John Green, he seems like such an amazing guy and The Fault in Our Stars is one of my favourite books of all time! I'd also love to have dinner with Jacqueline Wilson as I've grown up with her books so it would be cool to have dinner with her.
post signature


3 comments:

  1. Everyone loves John Green :)
    Great choice
    My FF
    New Bloglovin Follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to know now who John Green is!
    New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read a book by him but have had a few on my TBR for a while now!
    New bloglovin' & GFC follower :)
    My #FF @ Miss Behavior Book Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!