Saturday, 7 June 2014

FF (17)

Want to join Follow Friday? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read!

Sorry I'm late this week! And I'm sorry I completely forgot last week!
This weeks question is...

Question of the Week: What are your non-book guilty pleasures? Like TV shows, food, websites, hobbies, etc.


For TV shows, I love Merlin. At the moment my favourite shows are The Next Step and I Wanna Marry 'Harry'. Really cheesy American shows but y'know, I like 'em! For food I love Kettle Chips, the sea salt and balsamic vinegar ones. For websites I like to look at Boots and clothing shops. And for hobbies I love photography, blogging and reading trashy gossip magazines!

Thanks for reading!
post signature
1

2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!