Tuesday, 21 October 2014

FF (20)

First of all, apologies for the lack of posts recently. Homework has become a lot more constant in year 10 and finding the time to read is proving difficult. I think there may be lots of FF posts instead of reviews as I simply don't have time currently. Sorry 
Anyway... this weeks question is...

Want to join Follow Friday? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read!

Question of the Week: Share the song you can't stop listening to - Suggested byJourney Through Fiction
I listen to music all the time, I have lots of favourite songs and lots that I cannot stop listening to. At the moment I am loving listening to...


Robbers - Drive Like I Do (early The 1975)

Sex - The 1975



One hit to the Body - Suede



 

post signature
1

2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!