Friday, 30 January 2015

FF (22)


Want to join Follow Friday? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read!

Hard print (real thing) or Kindle/Nook, which is your favourite? - Suggested by The Realm of Books
This is an easy question for me, real thing all the way! Although I love the theory of Kindle's and e-books, I just don't think that anything can beat an actual book. The smell, the look, the feel. I just find them so much easier to read as well! There is no contest for me, books all the way!

How do you feel? 
post signature
1

2

4 comments:

  1. It's a toughie for me, because I love both my Kindle and my physical books for so many different reasons it's unreal! :)

    Happy Reading and Hopping Through! :)
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I agree with Susan! I love both for different reasons! I actually read on my Kindle on a daily basis. I'd be swimming in books if I had a physical copy for everything I read!

    New follower via GFC!

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely physical books but I do read Netgalley ebooks! XD

    Follower via Bloglovin', follow back?
    ~Fari @ My Little Corner for Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of the #FF tag on Twitter, and not real sure even what it is LOL Still new to all this blogging stuff.

    My FF


    Already following you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!