Friday, 6 February 2015

FF (23)

Want to join Follow Friday? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read!

Do you read more than 1 book at a time, and if so, how, like a certain amount of pages per book before moving on to the next one in the queue? - Suggested by Words I Write Crazy

I used to be able to read about 3 or 4 books in one ago. I'd read x amount of pages whenever, it just depended on what I fancied reading. Now I've become older I have to read one book at a time otherwise I can't seem to get into a book or I forget what happened in which book etc. However, now that I only read 1 book at a time it does take me slightly longer to read things. Plus as GCSE's are incredibly busy it takes me even longer to read books now!

Do you read more than 1 book at a time? 
post signature

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exactly the same! I need to really concentrate on one book at a time to enjoy it!
    New Bloglovin follower :)
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I normally have 2 books that I read at the same time. One always going on my iPhone and something else.
    New bloglovin follower
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally see how that would happen and there are moments where I'm reading certain books like The Bone Season and The Mime Order for example, where I have to just read that one book and finish with it and then move onto another. Now, though I usually mix up my genre's and read a couple of books at a time and I feel like I can keep up with it and stay in whatever book I'm reading. :)

    Happy Reading and Hopping Through!!! <3
    Have a fantastic weekend! :)
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete

  5. I carry my mp3 player at work and listen to audio books all day, but at home I have hard copies and my tablet. So I always have at least 2 books going.
    I followed you on bloglovin' and GFC


    Here's my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!