Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Versatile Blogger Award

Thanks to Christina for nominating me!

The Versatile Blogger Award is the best of the ‘chain letter’ awards out there in the blogosphere. Bloggers can only nominate each other for this award and when a blogger nominate another for this award, he/she looks out for the the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page, or of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.

 Rules of Versatile Blogger Award:
 1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging
 2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
 3. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
 4. Thank the blogger who nominated you either by leaving a comment or following them and link back to their blog.
 5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

My 10 Random Facts

1. I dream of becoming a journalist or working in publishing when I'm older
2. My favourite bands are Suede and The 1975
3. I want to learn French, German and Italian in addition to Spanish
4. I'm a very shy person when you meet me
5. My favourite colour is cobalt blue
6. I hate sport - I'm so bad at all of them!
7. I used to play the piano
8. I'm a very sarcastic person.
9. I have a very dry sense of humour.
10. I'm not a soppy person at all.

I nominate:

My Little Corner for Books
Jess Time to Read


post signature


3 comments:

  1. I love reading these! P.S. Im terrible at sports too! <3 Bee @ Bee Reads Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination, Tash! I will have my post up soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my post: http://jesstimetoread.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-liebster-award-and-versatile-award.html
    Thanks again for the nomination Tash!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!