Friday, 22 May 2015

FF (26)

               Want to join Follow Friday? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read!


How do you write your reviews? - Suggested by Blue Books and Butterflies


Long time, no see. Apologies; this school year has been incredibly hectic and I now have 2 weeks till my science exams! Woo hoo!

Anyway, on to the actual question. I don't really have a set way of writing reviews, I tend to give a brief overview of the plot, whether I enjoyed the book or not, if I liked characters and ultimately, if I'd recommend it. 

Those sorts of things tend to be in my reviews but I don't have a set in stone way of writing them. I try not to make them too long as I like to read short, concise reviews rather than essays. 

How do you write reviews?



post signature


1 comments:

  1. My FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/05/feature-follow-12-how-do-i-shelve-my.html

    Old Follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!