Friday, 29 May 2015

FF (27)

  Want to join Follow Friday? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read!

This weeks question is...

How many books have you got on your TBR list? - Suggested byObsessive Compulsive Reader.

Answer:

A lot. I don't have stacks and stacks of books on my TBR pile as of late, but I still have a fair few. I haven't had much time for reading lately due to exams, coursework, life etc (hence the lack of reviews). 

I'd say I have around 20-30 books to read which isn't bad, I've definitely caught up on my book shelf.

How many books have you got on your TBR list?


post signature



5 comments:

  1. My TBR is really huge, but I do have a small number that I need to read this month for review requests, tours, etc.

    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/05/feature-follow-friday-size-of-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many books on my TBR list. It's scary! And it just won't stop growing haha

    Great blog! New follower via GFC and Bloglovin'
    Check my FF

    Barbara @ Banosaur Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap! How do you keep your list so small?! Mine won't stop growing! :-O New Twitter follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky! My physical TBR pile is currently at 148. I hope to get it under 100 by the end of summer. Fingers crossed!

    My FF!

    New GFC and Bloglovin' follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you're much better off than me. You can read those in no time. I have a few hundred on my list. :P Way too many!

    New follower!
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!