Tuesday, 21 July 2015

New Books #1

Hello!

Apologies for the lack of posts recently, school has been incredibly hectic recently. Today, I thought I would change things up a bit and start a new series where I show you the new books I have recently bought. 

As it is summer, these books are not exactly the most complex/ intricate reads but when it's sunny you want a nice and easy book to flick through. 


From top to bottom I got;
  • My Secret Rockstar Boyfriend - Eleanor Wood
  • Paper Towns - John Green
  • Love at Second Sight - Cathy Hopkins
  • Perfect Timing - Jill Marsell
  • To all the Boys I'ved Loved Before - Jenny Han
  • Life with a Sprinkle of Glitter - Louise Pentland
  • It Started with Paris - Cathy Kelly

Those are the books I have acquired in the last week or so. What books have you been picking up?

post signature


1 comments:

  1. I completely agree! I always find that the perfect summer read is something light and easy, not the best for my English abilities but perfect for satisfying my book cravings. I love Paper Towns, and Jenny Han is the perfect summer author! Try "The Summer I turned Pretty" if you like that one. I haven't tried the others, I'll check them out!
    Esme x
    esmemadeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!