Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Small Book Haul

Apologies for the destitute looking blog I seem to have at the moment. Today I thought I would show some of the books I have received recently. I apologize again for the short post but I just don't have enough time.







Firstly, I got 'All the Bright Places' by Jennifer Niven. I have heard countless rave reviews of this and the blurb intrigued me. It's about a boy and a girl who save each other I believe.















Secondly, I got 'Everything, Everything' by Nicola Yoon. This is about a girl who is protected from the outside world and how she gets out. 

















Lastly, I got 'Night Owls' by Jenn Bennett. This is about a girl who falls in love with a notorious street artist.











Those are the books I have received recently, have you read any?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books but they look really interesting!!

    acalculatedmess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I really enjoyed them all!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one!